Monday, October 23, 2006

there's something about John Legend that I'm insane about. i love his music, and that's an understatement. his first album "Get Lifted" is something i never have been able to get sick of, no matter how many times i listen to it. that album also reminds me of Barack Obama's first book, Dreams of my Father because i started reading the book right after i bought the album. it reminds me of riding the 7 train in the winter and reading. and now, how weird they both have a book and an album coming out WITHING ONE WEEK OF EACHOTHER, what the hell are the odds of that for me? haha maybe the same thing will happen again.

also, he is one of the SEXIEST men alive I've ever seen. And that fact that he's a Piano prodigy who went to Princeton... well, yeah... that sure helps too.

No comments:

Post a Comment