Thursday, March 09, 2006

another day, another no dollar

class in the morning. work from 12-6. class from 6-8. yow, tired. damn... i cant wait until spring break in 2 weeks.

and no, i have no plans of going to the bahamas or cancun. in fact i dont even want to leave my fucking house. my parents are going on vacation that same week, their first vacation in like 10 years, and i plan to buy massive weed, rent movies, and stay home alone for 7 days straight. damn, its gonna be fun.

today, class was pretty fun. my professor seems to like me for some reason, and he's always trying to get me to write for the school paper. i think im too lazy to write for the school paper, even though i would love to do it. who knows.

anyway, i have my senior proposal due next wed and i have to start. shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment