Wednesday, October 04, 2006

i am such a procrastinator. it's so fucking dumb of me, but i can't help but just push things off until the last minute. anyway, i banked out two papers in 5 hours, and then took like a 3 hour break of doing absolutely nothing but surfing the web. now i am on my third paper, and am pretty confident that i'll get all four done by 8 this morning.

why is it so hard for me to break my bad habits? ahh it drives me crazy. i honestly think sometimes it's my environment. it's hard to change things in your life when your environment stays the same. i feel that's true with many things in my life.

anyhoo. i went to the met yesterday for one of my papers, and have to go again later today for a class trip.

life is good, be humble. i wish i could think of those words when i'm feeling not so great.

i purchased 10 albums within the past week. i love music...

1 comment:

  1. Procrastination is tough to fight sometimes :-) Sometimes I wrote my best papers at the very last minute :-) I hear ya!

    What albums did you buy?
    I've been on a movie jag...been watching movies like mad...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...and reading my long rant.. hehe.

    Very cool to meet ya!~

    ReplyDelete