Thursday, March 29, 2007

why why why why why cant i stop thinking about someone? someone who i know will never change, but still makes me feel so hopeful and happy?

i cant stop thinking about it, and it's driving me nuts.

ok i will change topic.

i love my editorial internship. it feels so good to be using my brain again, i'm starting to feel a little bit human. even though i don't really have that many responsibilities, i feel like i'm learning a lot everyday.

yesterday, i got to hang out with one of my best friends for the whole day. haha i know that sentence sounds extremely childish, and that the sentence should be finished by me saying, "i'm diSh manY ye-uh ohw..." (holding up 24 fingers). but it's just that since he's extremely busy with school, i don't get to see him as much as i would like. so yesterday was a blast. made me feel actually happy to be home as we talked for hours while we walked around union quare and every neighborhood south of it. just mindlessly walking sometimes, yeah.... good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment