Monday, November 10, 2008

the weather in nyc is getting so crisp and cold, i love it --- it makes me feel alive.

i commissioned one of my best friends for a personal art project earlier in the weekend so i treated her to burgers tonight for dinner at stand on 12th street between fifth and university. i opted for the mini-burger with a side of potato salad instead of the regular sized burger, which my friend got. the difference in size was pretty funny so we decided to take pictures.

happy monday.


8 comments:

  1. It is interesting picture!
    I heard that the burger size is inhumaely big compared to Canada...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I could use a burger right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had mini burgers last night as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love stand. i did a sketch of the GM because he is as groovy as the place.

    http://designerman-whatisawtoday.blogspot.com/2008/10/peejay-stand.html

    making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. now i'm starvvvvving

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! I was expecting the sizes to be quite similar. But I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dammit i need one of those! no burgers like that in europe

    ReplyDelete