Tuesday, April 12, 2011

i cancelled the internet at my place because it was way too distracting, so i'm at a pc room right now. it's funny because it's just a small room with two rows of computers, however each one but mine is occupied by entranced little thai children playing games, watching music videos, twitter, facebook, gossip blogs, chat rooms, etc.

i guess internet addiction is starting at younger ages nowadays. mine can be pretty annoying sometimes as well, so i'm sure grateful i didn't have the internet at their age.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:41 AM

    Pretty interesting. I also wonder what my life would be like if I hadn't known the internet as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that disconnecting from the net definitely frees up so much more time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya the internet can get distracting. thats why i deleted my facebook account a little while ago. haha

    ReplyDelete