Saturday, May 21, 2011

i’m leaving for laos in six hours for another visa run. this will be my third time going to the country, and it’s hard to believe that two months have passed since my last trip. i’m super excited about this upcoming excursion in particular though because my friend jae yang has kindly agreed to come with me. i’m also riding the night train up to nongkhai for the first time and can’t wait to experience that as well. the train leaves from bangkok at about 8pm and it should arrive near the laos border after about a 12-hour journey. from there, we’ll cross into laos and have decided to explore some other spots in addition to the capital, vientiane.

see you in a few days.

4 comments:

  1. Such a bohemian life man. I am both impressed and intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your travel adventure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a nice trip! hope you take lots of pics and share them with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is awesome how you're living it up in SE asia!
    my father was born in Laos! i would like to go one day and visit the homeland :-)

    ReplyDelete