Tuesday, June 07, 2011

is it irrational to think i have a burglar who has been coming into my studio to steal random possessions? or perhaps i'm just going senile and that's why i keep losing all of my shit...?

within the past few months, a book, a pair of boxers, two shirts (including my ANNA SUI JUDY TEE) and some other items of mine have mysteriously disappeared. i'm pretty certain that i didn't lose these items, but have no other explanation for their sudden disappearance.

damn, i wonder what really happened to all of my stuff. it's starting to really piss me off.

6 comments:

  1. ....i think it is a thief!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmm...maybe it's the spirit/ghost (on your earlier post) that's taking your stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mos def a perv... hello the boxers... question is were they clean or dirty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you left 2 shirts at my place, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone could be wearing your Judy shirt and sniffing your rank boxers right now, at this very moment. :) Just saying!!

    ReplyDelete