Tuesday, April 10, 2012

here are some photos i recently took.

and that is not my dirty bathroom with the jjhapaghetti on the sink. a korean mom gifted me with those, but i don't have a kitchen at my place. i accepted them out of politeness and then left them at the lobby bathroom of another building i tutor in (just trying to pass on the magic). on a side note, i've been eating jjhapgehtti for almost my entire life, and i never realized it was such a bite off of the word spaghetti. i thought about how this could have happened, and i think it's because i associated it as such a korean thing, and always read the packaging in that way as well. yeah, i'm not sure how that one whizzed right by me.








7 comments:

  1. I should plan a trip to Bangkok soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what haven't koreans taken a "bite" of? How are you buddy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do enjoy your funny little stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love jjappaghetti! right over your head indeed though. that's the first thing i noticed when i first had it. Jjajang+spaghetti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pics, esp. the graffiti and back of the motorcyle cab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your tattoos, I also liked that film "This Must Be the Place"

    ReplyDelete