Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The little lizard guy---the sex was determined by what my gut feeling was telling me---I mentioned the other week is dead.

When I came home earlier today, it was hanging out by my wall but I immediately thought it was dead. Its color was very dark compared to how it was just the other day, and when I noticed it not moving, I knew it was true.

I didn't see it this morning at all, so it must've died sometime in the afternoon. I took a picture of it dead, but it looked much cuter alive so I'm posting a photo I took of it a few days ago.

Good bye, bud. I know you're bobbing around somewhere right now among sewage and the other stuff that's mixed in with flushed-toilet water, but thanks for coming over. I hope you're still people-watching in the sky.

4 comments:

  1. poor dude. thanks for the comment on the headphones matey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:11 AM

    Awww, maybe he saw in your building he shouldn't have hehe.......

    <3 YS

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewww
    :: screams ::
    actually they kind cute

    ReplyDelete