Wednesday, October 03, 2012

It's hard to believe that the short-lived series, Strangers with Candy, ended more than a decade ago. (Fuck, how is that possible??).

I completely forgot that I purchased all three seasons on iTunes many many years back, so luckily, I've been able to download all the episodes again to watch them on repeat. 

Season 2 is by far my favorite, and here are just a few of the many AMAZING hairstyles of Jerri Blank from that season. 

Seriously, kudos to the show's hair and make-up team for making her look so fucking ugly but with a side of fun.










(Images were created by producing screen-caps with my iPad. All rights are reserved by Comedy Central and will be removed upon request).

2 comments:

  1. yeah funny n ugly at the same time!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:07 AM

    OMG!! Jerri and her hair...... sometimes I wish I had a friend like her.

    YS

    ReplyDelete