Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Maybe it was all the cold medicine and antibiotics my body was on last night, but I fell asleep pretty early and was able to experience a deep and hearty sleep that I haven't had in a while. And the weird thing is that, I woke up this morning feeling so off because of all the dreams that occurred during this hibernation. There were a lot of different parts and chapters to them, but my favorite was when I was alone. I remember that I was sitting on an old mattress on a beach, and I could feel sand underneath my palms as I rested my hands behind me while propping up my body. Then a large majestic humpback whale swam close to the shore and breached, showing off its beautiful wonder and fluke, and I can remember feeling so content by it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment