Sunday, December 16, 2012

Korea has been a blast. 

Meeting up with friends and familiar faces here in Seoul has really recharged me after what felt like such a long stint of seclusion in Thailand. I can't thank enough all the people who made the time to hang out with me here---I'll never forget this trip.

And for some other exciting news---after more than two-and-a-half years away, I'm finally returning to America tomorrow! I am so ecstatic to go back to my country, and am especially looking forward to being immersed in a language that I 100% speak and understand. U-S-A! U-S-A!






































































































































5 comments:

  1. Wow it looks really cold over there..... but great pics and looks like you had fun! I think you have really great friends in korea. Talk to u soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. korea looks nice. and cold! :)
    wow, can't believe you've been away from the us for so long. have a nice trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that was a lot of awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:11 PM

    I am salivating over the Korean food.

    Ming the Merciless

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER GREAT PICTURE POST!!!!
    looked like so much funnnn

    ReplyDelete