- Sometimes, there's just no time (or point in) bullshitting.
- I've truly learned my lesson. Trying to date and meet people online or through apps will never work for me. My effort was always sincere, but it's time to really just move on and stop with it. I just can't deal with interacting like that with people I've never met in real life before. There's just too many who act and represent themselves in ways that are annoying to put up with.
- A long fun night of dancing and release is very much needed.
- I really need to converse and connect.
- The sense of warmth from another body is something that seems hard to recall nowadays.
- That ultimately, some things are just so pointless.
Saturday, May 11, 2013
Things that I'm certain of right now: