Saturday, September 07, 2013

After running around the city for literally almost 12 hours, I was a bit tired by 9pm earlier tonight.

I'm currently working this freelance gig during fashion week for an Italian photography company. Everyone is really nice and all has been great, but by the evenings, I'm usually pretty beat. I was on my last assignment of the night earlier before and it was my first time being at Lincoln Center in the evening. This was my third day working, and my first two had me at places downtown when I was done for the night. 

In the daytime, the square at Lincoln Center can seem like a real shitshow, but to stumble onto this at night was a really nice surprise. It was the first time I had seen the large screen on, and there was loud fun music being pumped out for everyone to enjoy. A dotted crowd of others seemed to be already enjoying it by the time I got there, and it was such a nice scene to unexpectedly discover after coming off the 1 train exhausted. I was a little early when I arrived, so I too was able to plop down alone near the front of the large telecast to just enjoy the moment for a little.

Ahh, NYC.

1 comment: