Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year, I'm thankful for so many things.

It's funny how I spent the holiday completely alone last year in Bangkok, and now I'm back home in NYC surrounded by my friends, and planning to go to a holiday dinner with my sister and brother-in-law tomorrow at a relative's place.

One thing all this has truly taught me is that no matter what rough or challenging period of life you're going through, it will pass. Whether it be physically or mentally, you will at one point no longer be in that exact place or situation, and that alone is usually enough to keep me going through any trials of life.

It's really so great to be back for the holidays, and I hope everyone has an enjoyable Thanksgiving with lots of food, gratitude, laughter---and even a little bit of obligatory family dysfunction.

Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment