Friday, September 12, 2014

Korean magazines are expensive to buy in NYC. 

While I absolutely love magazines and have been obsessed with them my entire life, paying close to $40 at the only Korean bookstore on 32nd Street to get a copy of the September issue of Vogue Korea seems a bit excessive. That's why when my friend got her dad to bring me back a copy from his travels, I was really excited and happy. Thanks again, Judy!

It doesn't matter that I can't read or understand any of the articles, but there's something about Korean magazines that I really love and appreciate. Their paper stock, always massive size and top notch level of quality just makes them a lot of fun to flip through.

And below is my favorite editorial from September issue of Vogue Korea. Kyung-Ah noona looks amazing. 









No comments:

Post a Comment