Thursday, May 02, 2019

I live in a 6th floor walk-up in Harlem, and have come to appreciate the climb required to get to my apartment everyday. Even after more than a year-and-a-half here, I'm still usually a bit out of breath by the time I reach my door. That can also depend on how heavy of a meal I've eaten or how much I've had to drink, but I like the forced exercise. I don't mind it at all, and plus, being on the top floor of my building is a nice perk. But what irks me about 2/3 of my 6th floor neighbors is that they leave their bags of trash in front of their doors from sheer laziness. They can't be bothered to go the ground floor to put it them in the garbage bins until they leave the building at whatever random time they do. I mean, it amazes me how some young people move to New York and think this is acceptable behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment