Sunday, January 06, 2008

i finally moved today into my new place in astoria, good bye upper east side! it's my first night here and it's yet to feel like home. i feel like i'm squatting an empty room with all my stuff scattered about.

i have to admit though it does feel nice to unpack boxes that haven't seen the light of day since i packed them in november. i'm no longer living out of bags of clothing and can finally feel like i can unwind. my room is a decent size with a nice closet. here's a few pics for some visuals.





it'll prob take some time before i get all my furniture and other much needed stuff, blah.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will be very happy at your new place, Thwany ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Queens! Now that we are neighbors, we should hang.

    To answer your question, the movie theater in my neighborhood is still as ghetto as ever except it's no longer $3 all day Tuesday. Inflation has raised the price to $4. :-)

    ReplyDelete