Wednesday, March 15, 2006

journalism101

i have a midterm paper due. i could write about anything investigative or where i interview at least 3 people for my piece, and i chose to chronicle my local laundromat that i've been going to for about ten years.

i just came back from the laundromat, i was interviewing people and washing my clothes. it's sad to say that even as a writer, this is really my first piece where i'm talking to total strangers and asking them questions. i was really nervous at first, but you know as soon as i started, it felt so natural. i loved talking to people and getting their opinions and their story.

anyway. i have this paper due tom by ten in the morning, and another midterm at 6 at night. between my two classes, i have a doctor's appt and i have to go to work. it's going to be a busy day.

but next week... starting next week i will be able to sleep all day and do as i please. here's to my last spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment