Wednesday, May 03, 2006

blah15

the rain tonight felt so good when i was coming home. it's been awhile since i walked in the rain with a smile, not thinking about the squishing sound my shoes were making with each step. it's about 10 o clock and i managed to come home today at a decent hour. things are getting more intense at work and i know that it'll only get worse, but then again i feel very lucky i guess. i see and think about people who i come upon and encounter with everyday, people who have less desirable and glamorous jobs than me, but who don't have the luxury to bitch and moan about it like myself.

i think about my dad who drives people around in his livery cab all day. i think about all the rude and crazy people he must encounter on a daily basis, all the people who treat him like shit and with no respect. that's when i realize that i am lucky... to be sitting in a cushy office under one of the most famous companies in the world. to not have to deal with people who don't who treat my like shit, because people i encounter for work are more than nice to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment