Thursday, June 08, 2006

i can't stop eating these past few days. its soo bad because all i do is eat eat eat. woohoooooooooo.

anyhoo, i recently got some business cards. i feel so professional. my first business cards in my life ever, and it's from a company that isn't too shabby. my parents of course are estatic and have been giving them out like free candy to everyone that they know. cool.

anyway, i think in january after i graduate, i might travel around korea and maybe countries like thailand or something for two months. at least i'm going to aim for two months, but once again this is just one of my many failed plans of travel that i've planned throughout my life, so hopefully even going to korea will come through.

i had all these things i wanted to write about, but alas it is 1:30 in the morning and i have to shower and do my nightly routine of watching tv and reading.

later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment