Saturday, October 21, 2006

gee.

i'm working on my senior work, which is due in a month and 1/2 (AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!) and is a memoir of my life this far. a lot of it is pretty negative, with me reflecting on all the shit i've been through. but lately i've been thinking that maybe i'm being too harsh on all the things i've been through., i'm just really torn now and all my plans of how i wanted to write it are now all pretty much changing. it's so hard when you're actually in front of your computer, trying to write this. all the bad memories that i think of leave me exhausted at certain points, and i find myself just simply not wanting to get into it.

oh and PS, MY TICKETS TO KOREA HAVE BEEN PURCHASED! i leave on Christmas Eve, and come back on March 22. it's finally happening, it's pretty surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment