Thursday, April 05, 2007

i have an interview on fri morning and i am anxious. this is the first time in my 24 years of life that i will be having this sort of interview (trust me i've had MANY interviews throughout my life) and i am fucking scared shitless!

yes, this is for a corporate job. ahhhh.

i was just thinking about it, but i have never been this nervous for anything. usually i never have problems picking out what to wear, what i'm going to say, what i'm looking for, but this is different. i have no fucking clothes to wear for this. it's sad but i've never owned a suit, nor do i honesly ever wish to wear them. usually my interview style is more jeans, blazer, and paul smith shoes but something has me thinking that that would be pretty stupid of me.

countless interviews to be a tutor, teacher's aid, 5 magazine interns, chocolate seller, retail clothes seller, flyer hander-outer, cafe waiter, bubble tea maker, summer camp counselor, television production intern, head of a tv channel, dish washer, valet parker, korea town bar waiter, college student, office supplies mega chainstore associate, or data entry employee have never had me stressed out like i am now.

and now I'm pissed because have to buy some button down shirt, just to wear for friday. also think i need a jacket, pants, and tie. i honestly don't even understand the position i'm trying for, it's nothing editorial at all or something i've ever heard of.

will keep you updated if anything interesting happens. i'll use ugly betty as my inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! Keep us posted.

    As for the suit thing, we all have to do it at some point. You are a suit virgin....after Friday, you won't be. :-)

    Make sure you use protection. LOL!

    ReplyDelete