Saturday, May 12, 2007

it's funny how a single day can change the rest of your life...for the better.

i came out to my sister today. we had dinner at one of my fav japanese restaurants, yakiniku on 9th between 2nd and 3rd, and for the first time in 24 years, i feel that we truly were getting to know eachother. we learned so much about eachother today, it felt great. i'm lucky to have her and her fiance in my life. i was afraid that me being gay could somehow affect their relationship, but she went home and told him and he was fine with it.

pheww, that's a big load off my chest.

i came home after dinner, and it feels so good to stay in on a friday night.

3 comments:

  1. Thwany,

    Glad to hear you're much happier today. Things are always only half as bad as they seem , so hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolies!! Now you have more space in your closet for clothes. Time to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete