Tuesday, August 12, 2008

my camera broke this past weekend (story of my life). i stupidly always throw all my electronics in my messenger bag, and my lcd screen cracked under the millions of things i have in there. here are the last of my photos that were left in my camera. i don't even remember when these were taken, but it was at a karaoke place in ktown. my friends and i brought in our own bottles of soju, and ordered one bottle and rotated one on the table as the other empty and full bottles were secretly stashed away. i think i drank too much because the night ended up with me passed out on the street on 32nd street.
 

4 comments:

  1. you're sleeping on top of a soju bottle. congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, awwww...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, you pass out way too often from alcohol. Not good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:20 PM

    i used to do this with my friends. miss those times when we'd sing NO MORE I LOVE YOUS or IL NEVER BREAK YOUR HEART just for the fun of it lol.

    ReplyDelete