Monday, February 08, 2010

to my fellow comrades who work in the service industry, have you ever had a shift where all night people just made you want to bang your head against the wall?? holy shit---some people are so ridiculous that you just have to laugh it off sometimes. i'm always friendly and accommodating to patrons and can put up with people's bullshit because it's my job and i'm professional but once they cross that line, i refuse to give them the satisfaction of a reaction---they are in NO WAY important enough to make me angry or upset and i will not let them get the best of me. it's great though because you learn so much about people and yourself when you work in the service industry and that is something i am truly grateful for.

2 comments:

  1. I feel you, man. I worked as a waiter for 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you see this? http://www.ragingserver.com/

    ReplyDelete