Monday, December 27, 2010

i love books.

i especially appreciate large, beautiful coffee-table books that have amazing photographs. i love the weight of these books, the stories they tell, and the smell of the paper stock that reaches my nose with each page i turn.

i received this awesome care package from my friends back home in nyc, and amongst the many great gifts inside, was this book that was personally autographed by my best friend's boss. it's simply called Anna Sui, and is her career retrospective book on the past 20 years of her life.

my friend told anna what i was doing in bangkok, and so she signed it, "LIVE YOUR DREAM!" how inspiring is that??

thanks to my friends for sending me some much needed love from home.


4 comments:

  1. that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, how sweet! Yes, live your life - enjoy it, savor every moment of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so lucky to have this book and a friend like that!

    http://burbailey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete