Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"Mom: By the way Jerry, did you by any chance wipe your ass on our bathroom towels?
Jerry: Before I dignify that with an answer, let me get this straight---you're asking me if I wiped my ass on the towels?
Mom: Yes, Jerry.
Jerry: You have juevos mas grande, trying to make me look like some filthy animal in front of my super cool friend Fran.
Mom: Did you do it?
Jerry: ....yes---I was in a hurry."

From the short-lived television show, Strangers with Candy. Season 3 episode 10 (series finale).

Oh man this episode is epic because not only is it the series finale, but it also has a slew of walk-ons by some very funny people. Winona Ryder actually plays the character of the friend, Fran, and she is so damn good in it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:33 PM

    I LOVE IT!! Strangers with Candy!!!!

    YS

    ReplyDelete