Sunday, August 09, 2015

Today was one of those cool August Sundays in New York that epitomizes summer.

The nice temperature and breeze made being outside feel like you were being embraced with spectacular weather. It's probably because I rarely wear shorts but the air on my legs felt great and relaxed me. With it being August, the city also felt a bit emptier on the streets since so many people are at the beach or away somewhere. I laid out in the shade at Union Square park with a magazine, and then headed to Washington Square Park for a bit. There were some jazz bands playing at different parts of the park so I sat and listened. Everyone around seemed to truly be enjoying themselves. Then I wandered around for a while before eventually walking home. Glorious New York summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment