Wednesday, June 14, 2006

where you came from

god... it's like 4:17 and i feel completely depressed. i've been tossing and turning for the past 30 minutes in bed, unable to close my eyes because i have so many things on my mind.

i fucking hate my life. i think for awhile, work has kept me so busy that i haven't had time to feel depressed, but then it hit me... i feel so upset, and i don't know why.

i don't want to go to work tomorrow, or do anything for that matter. i want to have a nice meal with my parents and tell them i love them.

my life is pointless, i am here for no reason.

1 comment:

  1. Even if you were just here to fulfil the lives of your parents that would be enough reason to be here. When you tell them that you love them, it is something much more than you may fathom.

    You are here for a purpose, it is only that you may not have discovered it.

    Have a purposeful day!

    ReplyDelete