Sunday, April 22, 2007

i woke up at 1 today and stayed home all day. i'm exhausted from getting shitfaced the past four straight nights. i feel so bloated and gassy from all my drunken debauchery, need to get back on track and mellow out for the next week or so. it's also kind of funny because i've been waking up completely naked the past four days as well. i have this habit of kicking off all my clothes while sleeping if i'm drunk. i always freak out and wake up thinking, "shit, where are my clothes??" but then i realize they're tossed about my room.

4 comments:

  1. The more important question is who did you bring home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sleep un-dressing thing's happened to me before too...and I'm usually sober!

    It's bizarre isn't it! One of life's little mysteries, easily solved by a tripod and video camera....if one can be bothered ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're too funny. do you ever wake up and forget who you're with? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i watch workout sometimes and my mom thinks jackie is exactly like scarlett when she gets older, and i do too, but my mom had to tell me first for me to see it, im so glad you think so also!

    ReplyDelete