Wednesday, April 04, 2007

i feel like i've been in such a funk the past few days. there seems to be a large disconnect between me and the world... or maybe it's just all in my head.

i can feel myself slipping into all my old patterns and bad habits, the way i was before i left for asia. i don't want that to happen. i will not let that happen.

today i went to sing sing again to visit. it's always so sad, saying goodbye at the end. we all leave and go on with our lives, but he still sits there and then goes back to his cell. i always leave there feeling so gutted.

anyway, changes in my life are coming soon. have no idea of how and what, but some must be made. for starters, i have to stop going into chatrooms and start reading the piles of books and back issues of the new yorker on my desk.

life is grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment