Tuesday, March 04, 2008

i think i know what my problem is- i want too much at once. i'm always thinking about the future and what's to come, and can't ever focus on what's going on at the moment. i get sick of things so fast, the novelty wears off and i look for my next thing. i have commitment problems, phone contracts for more than a year scare the fuck out of me. i never seem to be happy with where i am or what i'm doing, the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side. i hate schmoozing with a passion. i have no idea of what the fuck i want to do with my life. my best friend's roommate is my age and just got engaged. she's 25 and engaged, i'm 25 and have never been in a serious relationship.

i wish i could fall asleep at a reasonable hour. insomnia makes me feel absolutely insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment