Wednesday, June 30, 2010

i was on the subway today, staring out the window as it was going over hangang, the large river that cuts through seoul.

i don't know why but i suddenly started thinking about how much i miss my sister back in nyc and i started to tear... i think she's the only person that can bring me to tears by just even thinking about them. it doesn't matter where i am, when i think about her my eyes start to water.

anyway, i currently don't have a camera and am unable to post pictures from korea, but here are some from when i took my sister out to dinner to my former workplace right before i came to korea.

i miss her and love her so much. isn't she beautiful?




3 comments:

  1. Stay close to siblings, even if it's only in the heart, because they're the ones that tie you to a past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:54 PM

    the river is Hangang, not Kangnam. Kangnam is a neighborhood I used to live in the south of Hangang (that's why it's Kangnam, meaning south of the river).

    I agree to what Joey said, siblings were our first friends.

    "Any man, when feeling down-in-the-dirt, rotten, failure, etc., is resurrected when his sister comes to comfort him."

    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for catching that derek, i don't know how i missed that.

    ReplyDelete