Monday, April 11, 2011

my blog friend make it easy tagged me in the Versatile Blogger Award, and so here are 7 random facts about myself:

- i think cooked carrots are delicious, but raw carrots taste like shit
- my middle name is hwan (hence my blog name)
- i cringe at the sound of other people's fingernails and toenails being clipped
- sometimes (actually, it's a lot more than sometimes), i just need to be alone
- i prefer spending $ on memories and experiences rather than materialistic goods
- when i'm feeling down, listening to R.E.M.'s shiny happy people or watching the song's music video is the best medicine (i like to think the little boy in the purple shirt and flippy-glasses was me in another lifetime)
- titles and labels are not how i choose to define people

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:13 PM

    ♥Love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use ranch dressing as a dip for my raw baby carrots to get rid of the "shit" taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:32 PM

    lmfao @ mike. i haaaate carrots, words can't even describe. Can i throw some kiwi right in there too? Gross!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh very interesting!
    thanks for sharing :-)
    whats your first and last name then?
    T_____ Hwan Y_____?

    :-D

    ReplyDelete