Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Two friends from Seoul came to visit Bangkok for the past couple of weeks, and because I was practically with them for the entire duration of their trip, I felt like I was on vacation as well. 

It was refreshing to view Bangkok through some new sets of eyes, and I have to say that the pick-me-up was quite needed and much appreciated. I did enough socializing, eating, imbibing, and laughing to last me a good while (and have the weight gain to prove it), and can't wait until the next wave of visitors pass through town.




























































4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:27 AM

    Really great pics!! You guys sure ate a lot of eggs......

    YS

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you managed to cram a lot of fun into a couple of days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:11 PM

    Thai your famous hanging out with models and all. Would love to hear some of your stories... Ricky

    ReplyDelete