Tuesday, July 23, 2013

After 3 years of wandering and living away, it finally felt like the right time for me to move back to NYC.

In total, I spent 6 months in Korea, 2 years in Thailand, and another 6 months in LA. Each place had its own charms and annoyances, but I can honestly say that living in Thailand's capital city of Bangkok was my favorite. The two years I spent there living alone was really a nice chunk of time for me to just clear my head and figure some stuff out. I truly feel like I've returned much wiser with a better understanding about myself, other people, and how things in life work---and I'm so humbled and grateful for that.

Words can't describe how happy I am to be back in NYC with my family and close friends. And now, it's time to start over once again---but thankfully this time I'll be doing it in my hometown.

Also, thank you so much to my friends Jenn and Daniel for everything in LA---you guys are truly the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment