Wednesday, March 27, 2019

The weather here in New York has gotten warmer, and winter now is officially dunzo. I definitely won't miss feeling smothered in the subway by everyone's large coats and puffy jackets, so goodbye freezing temperatures and hello spring.

I recently just got a Spotify account and my world has been turned upside down from it. I also just got my hair permed after more than a decade of always having a short fade, and that's been a much needed change as well. I stopped getting hair cuts back in November and just let it grow for a few months. It felt funny to feel it down to the tops of my ears, but for the first time in my adult life it didn't bother me. It was nice though to get a trim this past weekend when I got my perm. The perming solution smell from the salon is faint but still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment