Wednesday, April 05, 2006

blah 7

you know i wish i was really creative enough to come up with a catchy title for each entry i make, but im just too lazy.

well aside from that, today i had a meeting with a few of the top people from the network and it has been confirmed, i will be the programming director. in fact, immediately after the meeting, my workload has started. its crazy. im thinking of getting a blackberry because i'm sure that i will live off email from now on, it will be an imperative part of my life.

after work i went to koreatown and had dinner with my sister. i thought about coming out to her,but i don't think neither one of us are ready to deal with it. i know im not, even though i wish i was, and i know she's not. yeah.

its crazy because i still have class to go to... and i dont know how im going to manage everything until the end of the semester. im scared. even for tom morning, i have a ton of reading to do, on top of work stuff. this is definitely going to be a stressful time in my life.

after dinner with my sister, one of my good friends picked me up from the city and drove me home. i was so grateful because i'm beyond exhausted. i woke up at 5:30 this morning to go do my laundry before i went to work. i like doing laundry in the morning sometimes. no ones ever at the laundromat, and it's a bit serene there. i guess since i did write a whole fucking paper on my laundromat, it does hold a special place in my heart. pretty corny, huh? a fucking laundromat holding a special place in my life, haha.

okay on a side note, i realize i'm already starting to bitch too much about work. i'll try and keep that to a minimum.

with what's coming in the months ahead, i think one of the things that will be most upsetting is my reading time. i usually like to read as much as possible during the week, and i realize i have no leisure time for that anymore. whenever i can be reading a book or magazine, i can be reading documents and other work related stuff. all my New Yorkers and New York magazines will have to be put aside for the next 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment