Monday, April 03, 2006

fucking sleep

i took sleeping pills around 9 today to sleep early, but it's been 5 hours and i'm wide awake.

anyway, i just wanted to blog about *CENSORED* magazine. i used to intern there last year, and i fucking HATED my boss. she was a total bitch to me who made all these empty promises and treated me like shit. even on my last day, she was in a different room when i left and i didn't even bother walking in to say bye to her.

so yeah, anyhoo, i have learned that after the May 2006 issue, the magazine will become defunct. YES, DEFUNCT, *CENSORED* will no longer exist.

when first hearing this, i couldn't believe because the magazine is doing extremely well and sales and circulation are pretty good. i thought of my own theory as to why it's getting shut down. my first thought was Men's Vogue. Men's Vogue has only released two issues so far, and anna wintour herself is one of the editors, so i'm thinking that since conde nast already has GQ, they want *CENSORED* out and want to take all their readers and hopefully have them crossover to Men's Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment